- The Lecture Series, Level 226/27 Apr'14 — Geneva , Switzerland
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Arches & Legs + FRSB: Fans of the Hip02/03/04/05/06 May '14 — Perth, Australia
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance: Fans of the hip09/10/11 May '14 — Baden-Baden, Germany
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance:Arches & Legs + FRSB Fans of the Hip09/10/11/12/13 May '14 — Sydney, Australia
- Mar30Beaumont Conference Centre
WHY FASCIA? Every practising bodywork therapist needs to know about Fascia. This will be a pr...
- Mar30Break the Rules at the ‘Fitpro Live’ event
The UK's most inspiring educational fitness convention and trade show returns in 2014 with an ex...
- Dec11Anatomy Trains goes ever more global!
Train in Structural Bodywork and in Structural Integration– with our unique blend of myofascial ...
Born To Walk by James Earls
Easing the Neck DVD
Heal Your Posture: A 7-Week Workshop with Mary Bond
Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body, 1st Edition
Human Locomotion: The Conservative Management of Gait-Related Disorders
Trail Guide to the Body’s – Stretch & Strengthen
Trail Guide to the Body’s – Quick Reference to Trigger Points
3D Anatomy for Manual Therapies DVD-ROM
Anatomy Trains 2nd Edition DVD-ROM